Photosensitive resin is also widely known as light curing resin. The so-called photosensitive resin refers to a series of changes that can occur rapidly in a short time after the resin is irradiated by light. Photosensitive resin is a kind of photosensitive resin, which has strong photosensitivity to light, low relative molecular weight, unsaturated double bond and other special properties.
Compared with FDM printer wire, photosensitive resin has higher precision, less surface lines and smoother surface. Because it is liquid to solid, it has strong plasticity and can easily realize complex geometric lines, hollowing out and other designs, so it is now more and more popular with makers. So, what should we pay attention to when using photosensitive resin?
(1) During resin operation, protective gloves must be worn, and wash hands with hand sanitizer after operation;
(2) When adding resin into the liquid tank, shake it vigorously for about 5 minutes to make the resin mix evenly, and then pour it into the liquid tank;
(3) After printing, the molded products need to be cleaned with alcohol for many times to ensure that there is no sticky liquid resin on the surface;
(4) The discarded photosensitive resin shall not be discarded at will and shall be treated uniformly;
(5) Pay attention to cleaning and maintenance to ensure that the equipment and consumables are clean and do not affect the printing.
The above contents are sorted out by polyketone resin manufacturers. I hope it will be helpful to you. Polyketone resin manufacturers focus on the development and application of UV light curing special new materials. Their main products include UV resin, photosensitive resin, glass UV resin, UV light curing resin, etc. at the same time, they provide customers with solutions to light curing, special coatings, inks, adhesives and other industry problems. Welcome to consult.