1. Ketone resin KY series
1、 Product Overview Ketone resin is a neutral, non saponified cyclohexanone formaldehyde resin with high brightness and light resistance. It is mainly used in solvent based inks, coatings, universal color pastes, adhesives and other systems to improve the glossiness, adhesion, quick drying, leveling, fullness, wettability, hardness, toughness, solid content and other properties of products.
2. It can be used in nitrocellulose paint to improve the solid content, glossiness, fullness and adhesion of the system. It is recommended to use about 5% in the whole system.
3. It is used for mechanical finish, primer and repair paint, hammer paint, automotive varnish, automotive repair paint, motorcycle paint, bicycle paint, etc., and can improve the fullness, hardness and impact resistance of the coating layer. It is recommended to use about 5% in the whole system.
4. Used in nitrocellulose or acetylcellulose paper coatings. It can improve its quick drying, water white, luster, excellent flexibility, abrasion resistance and scrub resistance, and obtain a highly elastic surface. It is recommended to use about 5% in the whole system.
5. The main characteristics of aldehyde resin KY-A81 are high adhesion and low softening point. It is very suitable for special paint systems such as metal paint and plastic paint that require high adhesion. It is recommended to use 5% - 15% in the whole system.
6. It is used in general high-temperature resistant metal paint, baking varnish and other high-temperature resistant paint systems. It will not produce odor or bleach resin, and can speed up the initial physical drying process to improve the dryness of the paint. It is recommended to use about 5% in the whole system.
7. It is used in alkyd resin paint to improve glossiness, adhesion, weather resistance, etc. It is recommended to use 3% - 8% in the whole system.
8. It can be used in chlorinated rubber paint and vinyl chloride copolymer paint to reduce viscosity, improve adhesion, reduce membrane pores, increase luster, etc. It is recommended to replace the base material by 3% - 10%.
9. It can be used in polyurethane and other systems to improve the adhesion, water resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of the system.
It is recommended to use 4% - 8% aldehyde resin in the whole system