HBX series aldehyde ketone resin can endow the coating layer with ideal fullness, glossiness, adhesion, brightness, toughness, hardness, impact resistance, yellowing resistance, water resistance, corrosion resistance and weather resistance, and can improve the wettability of pigments and leveling of coatings. Its low viscosity can be used to prepare high solid content coatings.
(1) HBX-A81 yellowing resistant aldehyde resin is a special synthetic resin newly developed by our company Z. It uses special processes and imported raw materials to solve the problem of poor yellowing resistance and weather resistance of ordinary aldehyde ketone resin outdoors. It does not contain aldehydes, benzene, ketones and other organic substances, and has excellent yellowing resistance, fast drying, good solvent volatility, high softening point, high hardness, strong adhesion, and good gloss, It is applicable to the formulation system of environment-friendly paint.
(2) HBX-A81 aldehyde resin has strong adhesion to steel, copper, aluminum, zinc and other metals due to its good adhesion and superior to HBX-120. It is applicable to metal paint, plastic paint and other special paints. It is recommended to use 5% - 10% in the whole system.
(3) HBX-A81 aldehyde resin is suitable for high temperature resistant metal paint, baking varnish and other high temperature resistant paint systems. It is recommended to use 1% - 5% in the whole system.
(4) HBX-A81 aldehyde resin is very suitable for making wood varnish or color paint and wood primer that can be quickly polished. It is recommended to use about 3% - 10% in the whole system.
(5) HBX-A81 aldehyde resin can be used in nitrocellulose paint due to its high gloss, which can improve the solid content, fullness and adhesion of the system. It can be used as mechanical finishing paint, primer and repair paint. It is recommended to use about 5% in the whole system.